Saturday, October 17, 2009

What can Asian women really do...............

When people say Asian women you usually think small cute round eyes women. Well guys do not be fooled by their a cute appearance. I myself witnessed it first hand, they are wolves under sheeps' skin. Even though the Asian society preferred males over female (male dominance). Here I have a clip I found in youtube showing just what happens when Asian women explodes.

Video 1

What did I tell you. Look at that poor guy (though he deserved it) beaten to a pulp. Asian girls are relentless because their first move is to immobilize you by kicking the you know what between your legs. Once you are temporary paralyzed due to the tremendous pain, they gather around you and give you a gang beat down. Even the grandma is vicious, she can go as far as chucking a cash register at you. Hopefully that guy learn his lesson not to piss off Asians especially the women. Don't believe me? Check the next clip.

Video 2

Look how she take advantage of people, then once you have your back turned around she kicks you right in the balls. Like she has described "diversion". Does it work? Yes! Because you would never expect a cute little Asian girl to attack you. I hope this clip will give the wisdom not to mess with Asian girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment