Saturday, December 12, 2009

Word of the week is food




Inevitably everyone will crave for food sooner or later, but what are the chances for bean flavored beverages. I am Chinese and my people love beans. It does not matter what type dish or beverage they will order/buy it. Personally I hated it and I could not understand their taste bud. Ultimately I had to ask “Do beans taste good?” My parents told me yes. Of course I was skeptical about their answers because my mother is a health freak and she forces us, including our father, to eat whatever she deemed fit. Unfortunately I may be wrong. Bean flavored Pepsi was released in Japan recently. I have heard of tea flavored cola in Asia but bean flavored cola is just outrageous. Apparently bean flavored food consumptions have been so popular and high demanded, they were able to force Pepsi into making a bean flavored cola. I hate to admit but maybe my parents are right: most Asians like beans.





Ever wonder what is our favorite communist Kim Jong Il doing in North Korea? Maybe plotting another threat to take over the world? Apparently food is on top of his agenda. According to telegraph news he sent a group of North Korean chefs to Naples and Rome to learn authentic recipes and techniques to make Italian food. Now he can enjoy authentic Italian food without traveling halfway way across the world and threatened Italy to make him food. Or did he? "Our people should be also allowed to enjoy the world-famous food," claimed Kim. Which made me wonder. Wasn’t there a shortage of food lately in North Korea. If memory serve me correctly he also had Italian chefs sent from Italy to teach his military officers to make pizza, so the country (riches) can enjoy western delicacies. I guess his country is not really starving. At the same time he was saving his food he was able to threaten US to test his long distance rocket at the test site. I guess he could do both, enjoying food and destroy the world at the same time.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment